How to transform your lifestyle with Ayurveda?
Did you know? Ayurveda medicine is the oldest medical system in the world and has been in practice since 5000 years old and still flourishing. Why?
The person with the scientific knowledge of Ayurveda knows first-hand how this health science can transform life. But, for those of us who are just beginning to crack its surface and dig deeper into the study, this ancient knowledge might look immense and daunting.
You might be wondering – what does it achieve? What makes it notable and distinctive? How Ayurveda can change lifestyle?
Here are the ways you can transform your life with Ayurveda
- Have a walk with your friend or lone. The science of life Ayurveda considers walking as a tridoshic exercise, which means balancing three doshas without exerting excessive pressure on your body. The philosophy says it calms your mind and nourishes your senses.
- Consuming a glass of water flushes out undigested food ama ‘the toxins’, keeps your digestive systems smoother. Hence, water is a good healer for our bodies.
- Ayurveda recognizes how to align with nature and makes you feel that the whole nature is an integral part of us. Chithrakoota is an ideal paradise location, which is far away from urban rushes and the place to bond with Mother Nature. You can feel the beauty of the landscapes embellished with a rustling sound and chilly breeze of the trees, soothing and relaxing sound of the birds.
- Going to bed early. Ayurvedic physicians spotlight the value of requiring a good sleep and they emphasize rest is a base for making Dynamic Activities.
- Ayurveda provides solutions to chronic health issues. Vaidya’s approach to health imbalances is from the root than just trying to Band-Aid deeper issues.
- Mind relaxation from body massage. When you rub the skin with herbal oil, your mind would feel relaxed, healed, nourished, and rehydrated.
- Ayurveda teaches self-care and to become self-aware. Doing yoga and meditation promotes physical and mental health becoming self-balanced.
Ayurveda is great for everyone. We must just need to remain calm and never rush through the ever-demanding busy life. We need to slow down ourselves, bond with the beautiful nature, and nourish with laws of Ayurveda that transform our way of living.